Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 21 June 2007

I won the Star Card.....

...In Making Cards Mag...Latest issue came in to work today and I have won the star card on the readers gallery page...woohoo.



I initially made this card as a commission for a friend liked the way it turned out so photographed it and sent via email to the editor of Making Cards.



She emailed me back asking for a copy of the card so they could photograph it...so I had to make it all over again!!!



Anyway its great to see your work in print...I am a happy crafty bunny!!!



Here is the page it is on and it is a super cool photo too, scan is a bit iffy though.


3 comments:

Samm said...

Congratulations!!!! woooohoooo!! well done!

Samm
x

Angelnorth said...

Well done Est! The card looks great, will have to see if I can see the mag so I can get a better look at the piccie.

mum-on-the-run said...

Ooh your card looks great, well done Est!!