Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 8 June 2007

Challenge Scrapbook Page

Completed a challenge Scrapbook page tonight of my "little" boy, he is actually 14 and would not be amused at being called "little" but you know what us Mum`s are like with our boys!!!


The challenge was based on photo`s being piled on top of each other...added twist was to incorporate a musical theme...hence [Parklife] ( fantastic tune by Blur from the 90`s) title...OH suggested this as the photos were taken in our local park...Thanks Babe xxx.


Here is my page

Patterned paper is by Basic Grey, grey and black paper is from Dovecraft 12x12 black papers pack, "Parklife" has been cut from Hippie Chick and Baby Face Cuttlebug alphabets, arrows were hand cut, everything else was doodled and inked!!!
Obviously I am a little bit biased but isn`t my boy a handsome little chap!!!

No comments: